Monday, March 25, 2013

Strawberries & Creme

 
 
I just LOVE the newest edition to my closet--these red and beige (or, "strawberries and crème" colored), strappy Italian heels by Lotus (I mean, what woman doesn't appreciate a good pair of Italian shoes?! ;-) I paired up the shoes with one of my favorite, simple beige dresses. I love dresses that are simplistic and classic in their detail--the slit down the back, and the collar that rises up to the neck are small but significant specifics that I love when it comes to simple dresses.

  
 

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are gorgeous, as is your dress! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so adorable! I am a fellow San Diego blogger myself, would love it if you stopped by some time :)

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...