Saturday, July 20, 2013

DRAGON TAMER



This week we explored the desert lands of Borrego Springs... All down the road there were larger-than-life sized figurines of prehistoric and mythical creatures. The sculptures were crafted by a talented artist by the name of Ricardo Breceda, who found a new talent and love in sculpting after a work injury.

I had so much fun posing with this amazing metal serpent ... To complete the "Dragon Tamer" look, I wore my knee-high black leather boots from ZARA, faux leather skirt from F21 (I just love the slits going up the leg), and red leather accessories and Black Ovi top from Chycas Boutique. I love the leather detailing on the shoulders of the top, as well as the snake-like pattern on the bracelet--it really mimicked the giant scales on the gargantuan 350 foot dragon.









Et pour la musique, "Destroy Everything You Touch," by none other than LadyTron!


2 comments:

  1. i like your skirt :)

    Please check out my blog at jacquelynamiablechow.blogspot.fr
    Bisous
    Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqyelyn! You have an amaaazzing blog and I am so envious that you live in PARIS! Que Magnifique! ;-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...