Sunday, October 6, 2013

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER Playlist of the Day

I was super stoked when one of my friends told me he was having a Soul Train disco party for his birthday as I'm always ready to put on my boogie shoes and hit the dance floor. All in all it was a pretty groovy night that looked a little something like this:

And to inspire some get-down-and-get-funky boogie moves of your own, here's a little musical inspiration to get your groove on, baby!


1. Love Train - The O' Jays 

2. Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players

3. Shake Your Booty Shake, Shake, Shake - KC & The Sunshine Band

4. Super Freak - Rick James

5. Night Fever - The Bee Gees

6. Sing a Song - Earth, Wind, and Fire

7. She's a Bad Mama Jama - Carl Carlton 

8. Boogie Shoes - KC and The Sunshine Band

9. Give it To Me Baby - Rick James

10. You Got the Best of My Love - The Emotions 

11. Get Down on It - Kool and the Gang 

12. Let's Groove Tonight - Earth, Wind, and Fire

And in case you're wondering how I made my entrance, just take a look at this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...