Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Day at the Museum

 
I enjoyed spending the day at one of our nearby museums of contemporary art. We took a few photos as we speculated and pondered each piece of artwork.
 
I liked how the two red and black pieces below matched the colors pallet of my sheath dress and necklace.
 
Above artwork by Chiara Banfi, 2012.
Medium: plywood, sheets of maple wood, polyester base, varnish.
 
 
 
 My "contemplative" face? haha I don't know why I look so serious!
 Sculpture by Niki de Saint Phalle and Larry Bell, 1998.
Medium: steel, polystyrene foam, polyurthane, automotive paint, electronic component, light bulbs, and iron base
 
 
 Sculpture above by  Marcos Ramírez ERRE, 2003.
Medium: Aluminum, automotive paint, wood, vinyl
 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...