Monday, April 22, 2013

Coachella Day 1 - 40 Day Dream


I had a wonderful time this weekend spent in Indio, California at the annual Coachella music festival! I'll be posting more about the festival later--pictures, favorite musicians, and a few things I learned that I'll definitely  keep in mind for future 3-day music festivals! But for now, here's a few pictures of the outfits I wore. I loved the brown tones, feathery and animal like print of the dress and accessories. I'm wearing a dress from Bebe, a hat I got a while back from Forever 21, and feather necklace from Chycas Boutique. I was definitely glad I wore a hat, as it saved me from the scorching heat of the sun!
I also really enjoyed seeing all the different styles and fashion of my fellow Coachella goers (I"ve never seen so many floral headbands and cat t-shirts in one place! haha). What's your favorite musical festival style? :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...